Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, March 07, 2011

Mexico

I must say this trip to Mexico was wonderful. I was with my honey and my friends..it was heaven. The shopping was great and the trips we went on were exciting. Mismaloya is on the map for the movie "Night of the Iguana" and "Predator". We visited both remaining sets and had a blast. The Night of the Iguana is just off to the side of a great beach area in Mismaloya and "Predator" is about an hour on horseback up the mountain. At the "Predator" set is a great restaurant where we had a fabulous shrimp meal and a beautiful tropical song sang to us by the sweetest little Mexican man. "Be-de-be-de-be, Bun-da-bun-da buh" was the chorus he sang and it still remains in my head. We went zip lining with 16 people in on our tour and 10 of them were "princesses" in regualr clothes and it truly was a great time as well. I fed two different types of monkeys - all whom had no problems jumping on me to eat the strawberry yogurt, which made me late catching the tour bus...oops!



We bought jewellry from the local people and had our refreshments at a restaurant that belonged to a man named Noah. I must not forget to mention the ever-so-wonderful full body massages. They were welcomed. I had two!! I only managed to burn one day and didnt even peel!! Yup, this white girl turned brown!!

Well, now Im only a sickly yellow!

No comments:

Ahhhh George