Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Going home

Im going to try to hit for home this weekend. I am about to put up my Uncles house and property for sale. I've had it with the family and their incredible stupidity in this whole crappy situation. Since I am the executor of the Estate, I am making theeee final decision. My mom and myself have done nothing but pay for this and the dead man is still laughing from the grave... See ya on the other side Uncle Billy...I have a few things to say....

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Good! I'm glad you've made up your mind to get rid of this. You've done more than your share.

Ahhhh George