Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wake me up when September ends

September is always such a hard month for me, and for my mom.

This is the month of my grapa's birthday...Happy Heavenly Birthday. This is also the month of my grama's death.

Two people who mean so very much to me. Two people who I can't hardly wait to see again. I know my heart shouldn't be heavy, but it is soooo terribly heavy. The pain is almost unbearable. So with that I try hard to keep myself busy, try to think of only the best and muddle through the month..thank goodness its almost done.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

I hear ya. December is my bad month.

Ahhhh George