Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HUH!??

How on God's Green Earth can they possible mistake MY office for Health Services???

When you first come to my office, you see a door PLASTERED with posters of up coming events.
Not only that, but by my door is another cork board filled with more events and a prop table with props on it!

When you look inside you will meet a knight that stands about 5 feeet high and yes he is in shining armour!

You will then see my desk and leaning up against that desk is a parking sign that says "Drama Queen Parking".

You will then see all the little artsy fartsy things placed on my desk and you will see beautiful abstract oil/acrylic paintings on my highly coloured walls...

IN NO WAY, SHAPE, or FORM, do you see anything remotely similar to a health services office!!

BUT, they come in droves they do!
They come and saunter in and ask where the nurse is!

I look at them behind my desk, at my computer and over my glasses and ask them if I look like Health Services...

I am however, thinking of going into the props department and finding a doctors or nurses costume, changing into it and grabbing the HUGE syringe, filling it with water and yelling "Next" out my door!

Any suggestions??

No comments:

Ahhhh George