Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why is it?

Why is it when someone gets hurt I laugh?

Like when someone bonks their head on something, or catches their foot in the door, or what really just slays me is when I see someone trip.

When I see a tripper, I laugh so hard, I cry. Even now, as I am posting this, I am giggling about watching Buster trip and stub his toe on the chair and go flying into the table....Im killing myself right now! What's wrong with me....wait, I gotta wipe the tears....


It's not like I don't warn people either. If they are doing something potentially dangerous, I will tell them, if you get hurt, I'm gonna laugh...they seem to be ok with it and when it happens, I tell them I told ya so and gut laugh.

Is this bad?

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Nothing wrong loads of people laugh at others accidents (unless serious), its human nature.

Fairy Mae said...

Thanks Mick...

Ahhhh George