Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Days off

Its been quite a week...and its only Tuesday. Now if I am correct the week begins on Sunday.

Yes, well let's see here.

Sunday, one of two days off.

Sunday, the day was good, the evening bad...Buster continues to roam the house...sleepwalking. you can't argue with a sleepwalker cuz YOU LOSE! I was fuming Monday morning. They can call you all sorts of names, they can resist you from going back to bed, they can argue with you...knowing full well they won't remember....but I do! Fuming, I go back to bed. Fuming, I lie awake while sleepwalking beauty is now in bed snoring!

Now, the law has been put in place. I am now monitoring all that goes down the gullet after supper and before bedtime. I am now monitoring what verbal events happen before bedtime. This is crazy...sleeping beauty wakes up in the morning fresh as a daisy and I have the sleep deprived headache and two huge bags under my eyes and ZERO smiles in the morning.

Monday rolls around and Kiddo and I hang out together for day number 2. All went really well...until we dropped her off with her "mother"....side note: ANYONE can have a kid....anyone, but only special ones are mothers or special ones are fathers....and I gotta say, I havent run into too many special ones in my lifetime. There is always some hiccup or glitch you see while looking in. Guess that's why I havent dipped into that pool.


A rant: verbal diarreha of the mouth...not to be taken anyway by anyone as offensive, insulting or any thing else. Its just something you gotta get off you chest. It doesnt mean you are mad at the person you are ranting too. Its part of communication.

Tuesday, back at work and the benefit is on tonight for something that I am against. I will be here long enough to see that all volunteers are here, then I am outta here.

Wednesday a huge men`s conference...should be interesting...alot of testosterone.

No comments:

Ahhhh George