Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

what's worse?

Im 39 years old and to this day I am pretty sure being disappointed in someone is far worse than being mad at them.

Lately I have been plenty disappointed and only some mad. Every time I turn around I see someone having a melt down over something so trivial that affects me personally and I really am not sure how to deal with it other then by just walking away. The problem of me walking away is that then the situation never gets addressed and low and behold, it happens again.

I am really getting tired of being put in my spot over things that are really so stupid. I feel hurt, used, stupid and belittled. I don't pull that shit on others so why do they think its ok to continue to do it over and over to me? Im guessing its because I do just walk away, but really why fight back over something soooo ridiculous? I do believe that after a time I should be apologized to, but that happens few and far between and when I do get an "Im sorry", it is full of nothingness so why bother saying it unless you do really mean it.

Whether I am at home or at work, all I want is to be treated with respect, not to be taken for granted, which is what I see happening and if your having a bad day, take it somewhere else because what happens is when you lash out a me for stupid crap that happens in your day, I just happen to hold grudges and do expect an apology and will remember what happen previously and that my friends will make me all that more cautious around you....if I know that I was in the wrong then by all means I will apologize and make a note to self, never to do that again, so why is it, it continues to with me?

No comments:

Ahhhh George