Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Found Again

Well, here I am again. I lost you but now I've found you again. I've missed you blogger. So much has happened yet again. I've lost 3/4 of my family and have only my mother left. My uncle Danny passed October 29th. Another uncle lost to alcoholism. It's nonsense. It's unfair. It's shitty. I want to throw a tantrum but I know they can not come back. I know I will only be able to see them in my dreams. It's not fair.

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

I'm 67 and still very much wish I hadn't been an only child. (Being an only child sucks no matter how old you are.)

I'm a culture vulture. (I play with glass and do crafty things with my grandkids who I see every 6 to 10 weeks.)

I have a cat named Daisy. (She is the prey.) My other cat is Roi. (He's the predator.)

Life has been good to me (even when it's been kicking me in the butt.)

ArleneWKW said...

Sorry about the loss of your uncle.

Mick & Cathy said...

Hello stranger, not been motivated to blog myself for quite awhile.

Ahhhh George