Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

GM

The new GM started today here at my place of lovely work!

Im not sure about her...yet.

She was inquiring about MY job a few months ago and was told that the position was filled and was not about to come open. End of that.

Now, she has applied for the GM position here and is now my new boss.

I am curious as to how this is gonna play out.
Will she tell me how to do my job? Suggestions are fine, you can ask me but DO NOT tell me.
Will she stay out of my area? If she doesnt thats ok, gimme some input, but once again, I know my job, love my job so leave me to do my job.

I am presently, working on the new brochure for this season. I am uninspired right at the moment and am scrapping the whole thing and starting over.

We have some great talent lined up.
I am trying very hard to get Wilma's birthday twin, Bif Naked to come to perform here but she is not touring the month we need her to come. We are still opimistic though....she seems to be a genuine person and that is a good thing!

We are also getting three people who I have been after to come for quite some time as well and that is Valdy and Gary Fjellgaard. Two grass roots folk singers and the brother of Nat King Cole, Mr. Freddy Cole who's voice is spellbinding! I can't wait.

We are also getting The Arrogant Worms, who I have been wanting for awhile too. My wish list this year was granted!

YAY!

2 comments:

Wilma said...

The Arrogant Worms?!?!?! When???

Fairy Mae said...

March 8th/11

Ahhhh George