Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

Well, the lunch date with the dude from Battletown didnt work out....this is good! Actually, things were backed up here at work and I had to cancel out. I didn't have a good gut feeling about this guy, so I was thankful that there was work to be done!



I did go last night out to dinner, then there was a movie to go to but yesterday at work, I decided to go and get a toffee coffee and I was about half done when the trigger pulled and a migraine started. Damn toffee coffee, guess I won't have that again....anyway, I cut the dinner and a movie short and just went to dinner. It was nice, the lights were low and there were no loud noises! We did make arrangements to try the movie thing again. See how it goes....

Tad turned out to be a dud! Good to find out now! Well, we just separated the men from the cowboys once again!

Carry on McDuff!

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Never give up

Ahhhh George